Friday, March 27, 2009

Don Lemon

I ain't one to gossip, so you didn't hear this from me. But eyewitnesses report that last night, Don Lemon (studly CNN anchor) was spotted at the Washington DC gay bar, The Duplex Diner. As he left the diner, he wore a cute blue patagonia-style jacket and walked out with a bunch of other cute guys and another on-air CNN correspondent (No, not Anderson Cooper).

So, Is Don Lemon gay? You be the judge on that. BPF speculated before (click here). Anyway, I doubt any of you care. No one is watching CNN anymore apparently. Click here to read more on the CNN ratings slip. But I ain't one to gossip, so you didn't hear that from me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, can't I get a little sumthin sumthin without a blog giving me a rash about it? My initials are DL for a reason. Don.

Anonymous said...

Don is too hip about clothing not to be gaay. He shows taste in his choice of suit, tie etc., and that's usually not a good sign.

Anonymous said...

If not a queen he's very superficial or image aware. I was watching today and he had a different pair of eye glasses than his normal frames. Because of this, he made it a point to say (before a segement) "Because I left my newer glasses at home that alot of you like, instead I have my old glasses as a back up, just in case you wanted to know"! I felt that the comment was very vain, a bit off topic, as if, I mean who really cares that much about which friggin glasses he was wearing, other than.... HIM. Ne way, just my two cents. My guess is that he probably goes both ways just based on the way he presents himself.